Illuminati '16 14 & 15 October 2016 Mohandas College of Engineering and Technology
- Group Event
- Rs. 100
- Spot Registration(Paricipants from other colleges)
- Regitration Closed
- All the participants should be current students of the corresponding college and must bring their valid ID cards.
- Winners of any event have to collect their prize money from the certificates and prizes department.
- The sound track should be submitted in a CD or pen drive in MP3 format. The event in-charges will not be responsible for malfunctioning of CD or pen drive.
- The participating team should ensure that the CD or pen drive containing the sound track with the college name written on it is submitted 1 hour prior to the respective event coordinator.
- Any sort of props/stage settings that cause injury to participants or spectators are strictly prohibited.
- Any actions that can cause damage to stage including light and sound settings are subjected to penalty.
- During the event, the teams are requested to take care of their belongings. Event heads will not be responsible for the belongings.
- Obscenities of any kind will not be tolerated & the team will be disqualified immediately.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- The registration and hospitality desk will be closed during proshows.
- Smoking, use of alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Illuminati’16 or MCET will not be responsible for any loss of property.
- Any kind of nuisance or unruly behaviour will not be tolerated. Violaters of the rules will be escorted out of the campus and handed over to police.
- All the rules enlisted above is subject to change without prior notice. Keep visiting our website for timely updates.
Arts Club Secretary